Are you spending this valentines alone?
Then Shohoz will take you to dinner for 7 consecutive nights! This week, we are going to announce 3 winners, surprise!
Get a chance to win every two days this week – order twice and wait for a surprise!
Terms & Conditions
- The “Shohoz Unexpected Love” Contest is brought to you by Shohoj Limited
- The Contest shall be held from14thFebruary, 2021 to 21st February, 2021. Individuals understand and agree that they will not be permitted to participate in the contest after the expiration of the contest period and further, agree not to raise any claim or complaint against Shohoz in this respect.
- Participation in this contest is completely voluntary and mode of lingual communication can be Bengali and/or English.
- Platform of this contest is Shohoz app
Entry and participation in this Contest are open to individuals residing in Bangladesh who satisfy each of the following criteria (“Eligible Persons”):
- Have an account in Shohoz app.
- Are Bangladeshi residents and are not Shohoz management, employees, directors or contractors, or the family of the management, employees, directors or contractors of Shohoz.
- Eligible Persons participating or seeking to participate in the Contest shall individually be referred to as “Participant” and collectively as “Participants”.
- Participants’ post(s) and/or content(s) must not contain any demeaning, abusive, profanity, hate speech, obscenity, etc.
- Have not been arrested for, convicted of any crime, or been the subject of any criminal investigation and/or been involved with any terrorist activity
Winner Selection & Others, Declaration & Award (Gift Hamper):
a) How to participate?
- Place a minimum of two (2) orders in two consecutive days to be eligible to participate in the contest.
- Once eligible, the user will be notified via a push message containing a surprise question.
- The most interesting answers will be chosen as winners.
b) Winner Selection & Others:
- Total 3 winners will be selected in the week by our “respected jury panel” based on the amount of laughs and ‘awww’s generated. Additionally –
- A person can participate and be eligible in the contest multiple times but can only win once.
c) Winner Declaration:
- The winners will be contacted individually from Shohoz, if the winner cannot be reached within 3 days of the first approach, Shohoz reserves the right to change the decision and select the next best winner
- The names of the winners will be announced on Shohoz Facebook page.
- The decision of Shohoz on the selection of the winner shall be final and binding and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Total 3 unique winners will be selected during the contest period and each will receive will be rewarded with 7 dine-ins throughout the week at 7 different restaurants, all sponsored by Shohoz.
- The 7 partner restaurants are BBQ Tonite, Kyoshi, Yum Cha, Boma Burger, Sultan’s Dine, Butlers Chocolate & Thai Emerald
- Winners can have maximum BDT 2000 worth of foods from each restaurant.
- No complaints by the award winner regarding the reward shall be entertained.
- The reward is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed / exchanged for cash. No claim shall be entertained in this regard.
- The winners should collect their prizes within 3 days after they have been contacted by the courier service to collect their award. If the winner is out of reach after 3 consecutive attempts of calling or unable to collect the award within 3 days after being contacted, he/she will not be able the claim the award later.
Intellectual Property Rights:
- All material submitted in connection with the Contest including any written file, selfies, photographs taken of Participants are assigned to Shohoz upon submission and/or uploaded on their personal Instagram account become the property of Shohoz For the purpose of this contest, Shohoz may modify, edit and use the image, video, write-ups, Selfies and other material in any medium in any reasonable manner it seems fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of Shohoz.
- For the purpose of this contest, Shohoz will have the right to use and publish the photographs, stories and videos of the participants for the purpose of this contest.
- By participating in this contest: The participant agrees to give Shohoz permission/consent/authorization to use their data for re-marketing purpose.
- The participant agrees to be bound by the terms, including giving consent/authorization in particular those relating to the collection, retention and use and sharing of personal data.
- By participating in this contest: The participant expressly confirms and represents that he/she has read the Terms & Conditions of the contest and duly authorize/ permitShohoz to use their names, pictures, personal details etc. provided by them through call, social media or any other means to cover the Contest and declare winners through various media including different internet/digital platforms, newspapers, radio, television etc., and shall not raise any objection, protest or demur to such coverage or in this regard.
- The participant confirms that he/she is not breaching any law or violating any third-party rights by using this contest.
- An incomplete/invalid entry by a participant is liable to be rejected. Shohoz reserves the right to reject any entry without assigning any reason thereof. Any decision taken by Shohoz for rejecting any entry shall be final and binding and not subject to any dispute or challenge.
- The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Shohoz reserves the right to withdraw, change, defer, alter or cancel this contest in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of Shohoz in this regard and in general with respect to this contest and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final and binding.
- Shohoz shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other Force Majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.