Online food delivery, especially in Dhaka and few other cities of the country, has witnessed an unforeseen rise, thanks to technological advancement and change in lifestyle. popular online food ordering platform like Shohoz Food. Today we are going to introduce an extremely easy and very tasty recipe that you can cook within a matter of 40 minutes! Doesn’t it sound interesting already?
The delicious Chicken Jhal Fry is a mixture of tender chicken, lime juice, onions, red chili more. Before cooking, make sure you have all these ingredients.
Did you know? You can now order food and you can also order grocery online from Shohoz food. Download the super App now.
Chicken Jhal Fry
Here is what you’ll need!
- Chicken 1 kg
- Lime juice 1 tsp
- Red chili 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Fried onions 1/2 cup
- Onion paste 1/4 cup
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Ginger paste 1 tbsp.
- Coriander powder 1.5 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Water 1.5 cups
- Cooking oil 1/2 cup
- Ketchup 3 tbsp.
- black or white pepper 1/2 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala 1/2 tsp
- Green chili 4-5 pcs
- In a bowl, marinate the chicken with red chili powder, turmeric, salt and lime juice.
- Marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, place the marinated chicken and fry until chickens are brown.
- Set aside the chicken
- In the same pan add onion and fry until brown. Once the onions are brown remove them from pan and add whole garam masala, onion paste, garlic-ginger paste and all the spice. Sauté until fragrant.
- Bring the fried chicken to the pan, add ketchup and fried onion and sauté for another 10 min.
- Now add 1.5 cups of water 1 cup of water and cook until tender.
- Add green chili, 1/2 tsp of garam masala and 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder.
- Serve hot with your favorite rice or roti or butter naan.
Also Checkout: Chicken Tehari Recipe – Shohoz