Let’s be real, who doesn’t love chicken wings? If you are craving for some, you can order it online from Shohoz food or you can prepare the dish yourself. The soy-sauce, chili powder, garlic and ginger marinated tasty appetizer is truly mouth-warming. It can be an appetizer at the dinner table or the quick evening snack for the kids at home rich with flavor and full of healthy values.
Before moving on to the recipe, make sure you have everything at hand. Missing an ingredient? Order necessary grocery online order from Shohoz Grocery .
- Chicken wings 14-16 pcs
- Salt ½ tsp
- Pepper ½ tsp
- Ginger paste 1 tsp
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Soy sauce 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Cornflour ¼ cup
- Flour ½ cup
- Garlic powder ½ tsp
- Red chili 1½ tsp
- Salt ½ tsp
- Water ½ cup + 2 tbsp
To order all the ingredients click: https://k3uc7.app.goo.gl/Shohoz
- Take each of the ingredients of marinade in a bowl and mix well.
- Take the chicken wings, push the meat to the end to give the Lollipop shape and mix the wings in the marinade. Keep it for 10- 15 min.
- Take corn flour, be it plain flour or all-purpose flour, mix it with garlic powder, red chili, salt and water in a separate pot. Blend untill smooth so that there are no lumps left.
- Take the chicken lollipops and dip the meat portion into the batter.
- Heat the oil in a medium-sized pot to 170 °C . Deep fry the chicken it turns golden brown in color. The aroma of the chicken will fill your nose.
Also Checkout: Easy Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe – Shohoz