Almost all of us have eaten Suzi Barfi, Dal Barfi or Kazu Peanuts Barfi. But have you ever tried the Orange Barfi? Nothing can beat Orange Barfi as a dessert. It’s pretty quick and easy to make. As many of us know, orange is rich in vitamin C, antioxidant, fiber and many other nutrients. If the nutrients are also available in a delicious dessert, that is fine, right? You can order other desserts as well as snacks from Shohoz Food or learn the recipe for making Orange Barfi without delay! Need to buy the right ingredients? Well, now it’s super easy (Shohoz) to buy your groceries online from Shohoz Grocery!
- Orange Pulp 1 Cup
- Milk Powder 1 Cup
- Sugar 1/2 Cup
- Liquid Milk 1 Cup
- Cardamom Powder 1/2 Tea Spoon
- Ghee 3 Table Spoon
- Pea-Flour 1/2 Cup
- Firstly, boil liquid milk in a large pan. When the milk is well thickened, mix it with powdered milk.
- Now the orange pulp and sugar should be stirred well. Lower the heat of the stove and keep cooking.
- Then mixed pea-flour and ghee and stir constantly. Thus, all the ingredients should be mixed properly.
- Finally, give the cardamom powder. Once the barfi mixture has become dry and sticky, get it down from the oven and let it cool down.
- Now, brush some ghee on the tray. Then pour the mixture evenly and spread it out.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for an hour to freeze it! When well freeze, cut the barfi into your desired shape and serve it.
You see, it is very easy to make yummy orange barfi with just a few ingredients! You can store this barfi in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. If you have the ingredients on hand, make this dessert delicious and different today!
Also Checkout: Quick & Easy Palong Pakora Recipe