Who doesn’t like some potatoes for snacks? You can order from any online food delivery service like Shohoz Food
or can make something on your own. One of the most delicious items that can be made from potatoes is Aloo Kebab. Tangy tomatoes, red hot chilly, delicious spices and mouth-watering smell of Ghee makes it truly the perfect snack item.
If you’re a fan of potatoes, you can make this recipe yourself easily at home in just a couple of minutes. Don’t have all the ingredients at hand? Place a quick and easy order on Shohoz Grocery.
To order click: https://k3uc7.app.goo.gl/Shohoz
- 3 large potato
- 2 tbsp corn flour/cornstarch
- ¼ cup chopped tomato
- 2 chopped green chili
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- ½ tsp coriander seeds
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- ½ tsp red chili powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Ghee
To order grocery online click : https://k3uc7.app.goo.gl/Shohoz
- Pour some salt in water and boil the potatoes for 10/15 minutes
- After the potatoes are cooked properly, rinse it. Peel off the skin of the potato and mash with a potato masher
- Add corn flour, fresh coriander, onion, green chilli, chopped tomatoes, coriander seeds, cumin, garam masala, chili flakes, red chili powder, turmeric one by one
- Mix them well with the mashed potatoes
- Add salt according to taste & black pepper powder to enhance the fragrance and taste
- Whisk 2 eggs and a pinch of salt in a separate dish. Scramble the egg over low heat
- mix the scrambled eggs with mashed potato mixture and mix well.
- Using the palm of the hands, take small amount of mixture and make kebab like shapes.
- Fry it in hot oil till it turns golden brown in color.
Also Checkout: Easy Chicken Wings Recipe – Shohoz