Craving for chicken dishes? Order your favorite chicken from online food ordering platforms like Shohoz food or you can make your own honey garlic chicken. Honey Garlic Chicken is wrapped in a delicious garlic and honey sauce with tender bits of chicken. Best part? It can be cooked under 30 minutes!
The recipe is super plain and simple, but first make sure to get all the ingredients right. To buy chicken, honey and all other grocery elements online, visit Shohoz Grocery.
- Chicken Breast
- 6-8 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. butter
- salt & pepper to taste
- dash of red pepper flakes
To order all the ingredients click: https://k3uc7.app.goo.gl/Shohoz
- Heat two tablespoons of butter in a large saucepan and add the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Cook at medium to high heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side to sear off the chicken and it is no longer pink. Turn off the burner or remove it from the pan.
- Whisk the sugar, the lemon juice, soy sauce, olive oil and garlic together in a small cup.
- Return the pan to heat, pour over the chicken and cook until the sauce thickens and the chicken cooks.
- Drizzle the sauce over the chicken as it cooks to glaze the skin, giving your chicken the perfect shine.
- For the finishing touch, bake it in the oven for a while.
- Serve over rice and your favorite vegetables every night of the week for a delicious dinner
Enjoy the richness of the garlic and the sweet and sour honey sauce gives it the mouth-watering flavor.
Also Checkout: Easy Jhalmuri Recipe – Shohoz