Palong shak (spinach) is very nutritious as it contains essential vitamins and antioxidants. The greens should be placed in the daily menu list. But kids do not want to eat vegetables too often! And mothers become worried about it. Pakora is our favorite of all! If pakora can be made with spinach, how is it? Those who do not like to eat vegetables will also have fun. These kinds of tasty foods are now available at Shohoz Food. But wait! You could also learn how to make Palong Pakora by yourself at home. You can easily order the grocery items like Palong Shak (spinach), turmeric, chilli powder, chaat masala and other ingredients you’ll need from online at Shohoz Grocery.
- Palong shak – 1 bundle
- Pea-flour – 1 cup
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Chaat masala – 1 teaspoons
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Firstly, collect the fresh leaf from the bundle. Then wash the leaf with water.
- On the other hand, mix Pea-flour, baking powder, salt, turmeric powder, cumin powder and chili powder in a large container.
- Now add water slowly to this mixture and make liquiad dough. But keep in mind, the mixture does not become thin!
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Keep the heat of the oven to medium.
- Then dip the washed leaf in this mixture. Make sure that the coating is evenly coated everywhere.
- Now give it on hot oil and fry till it turns brown.
- Fry both sides properly. Once well fried, to remove the oil place it in the kitchen tissue and sprinkle a little bit of spices on top.
- Likewise, fry all the pakora. When placed in the tissue, it will absorb the extra oil that is absorbed by the pakora. Giving it a spice, it will increase the taste.
In a short time, a yummy and healthy snack is ready. Now serve with hot sauce. Snacks will be great for kids at Tiffin or for breakfast. And I love to eat this pakora with hot rice! So, if you have all the ingredients on hand, make this healthy pakora.
Also Checkout: Easy Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe – Shohoz